8" to 14"
16" to 34"
16” HD DD Frontal
HD Frontal (Not a wig)
- Just what you need to revamp your wig
- Smaller and more affordable revamp
HD Frontals are basically the front lace piece of a wig. They can be replaced to revamp a wig as frontals have a short life span and will need to be replaced regularly depending on your after-care methods. Instead of buying a whole new wig because your bundles will still be in tact, Swap your old frontal for a new High Definition lace frontal for an even more natural hairline and minimally visible lace.
It's a wig makeover, Doll!
Lace System FAQ's
- Frontal lace: Also known as 13x4 lace runs from ear to ear and allows you to part your wig anywhere giving you extra flexibility. It can be worn with or without glue.
- Closure lace: Also knows as 4x4 lace runs as a square at the centre of your head allowing partings to be made within the lace area.
- T-Part lace: T part wig is also called T part lace wig or lace part wig. The feature of this wig is a 13X5 inches lace area. The lace from ear to ear on the edges and in the middle of the parting space makes an upside-down "T" shape on the wig. The lace area extends from ear to ear (13 inches) with a full and natural hairline, which is the same as a lace frontal wig, but there is not enough lace for free parting, only 1 inch, so you will only be able to part in the middle
With a Customised lace, we give your wig a more natural looking hairline using a special plucking method and bleached knots.
If you go with a lace that is Not Customized, you'll receive a wig with a standard hairline that still looks natural and great on, just not as natural looking and convincing as a wig with a customised lace system.
Lace systems are delicate and require careful handling at all times. We strongly recommend that you consider our professional stylists for the following services: washing, customizing, styling, installation, and removal of your lace wig to minimize the risk of balding.
The customizing process, which involves bleaching and plucking the lace to achieve a natural effect, can weaken the knots on the lace over time, potentially leading to bald spots. Additionally, improper detangling methods and inadequate after-care may accelerate the balding process, even for non-customized frontals.
To extend the lifespan of your lace system, we advise against wearing your wig daily. Instead, consider professional installation and styling. Periodic replacement or ventilation services at our salon can also help maintain the longevity of your lace system.
***Disclaimer*** Please be aware that lace systems will eventually require replacement due to natural wear and tear. Alternatively, you can bring them to our salon for ventilation services.
Thank you for choosing our services, and please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
If it ain't a Dolce look, it's not a look.
The 'Organic Promoter'.
Plug that look.
The 'Gifter' that keeps on giving.
The 'Repeat Offender'.
Spread the good news.
She's an addict!
YOUR BRAND, OUR STORY...
We pride ourselves in keeping all our beautiful Dolce Dolls On Trend.
Can't stop. Won't stop.
As a company founded by women, for women, we understand that we as fashionable ladies want to look good without burning a hole in our purse. This is the reason why our brand has always been about selling beautiful, trendy wigs at affordable prices.
We're all dolls and we all deserve to slay while looking Dolce Good.
- Fezeka Simelane (AKA "Fez")